Eggpalnt

Last year we froze a bunch of eggplant that we did not use over the winter. My question is how can I cook it now that is mushy? Does anyone have a goo recipe for a soup or something? I have checked all of my cookbooks and have found nothing for mush. Ideas?

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

One recipe I use for eggplant is to cook them down in a boiler with some chopped onion and garlic until they are quite thick, let cool and make patties out of the mixture, flour and fry them.

Reply to
basilisk

Try an eggplant bechamel, I use it for Vegan dishes, especially as a layer in a Lasaunga.

Reply to
gunner

baba ganouche

David