Eggpalnt

Last year we froze a bunch of eggplant that we did not use over the winter. My question is how can I cook it now that is mushy? Does anyone have a goo recipe for a soup or something? I have checked all of my cookbooks and have found nothing for mush. Ideas?
MJ
One recipe I use for eggplant is to cook them down in a boiler with some chopped onion and garlic until they are quite thick, let cool and make patties out of the mixture, flour and fry them.
basilisk

Try an eggplant bechamel, I use it for Vegan dishes, especially as a layer in a Lasaunga.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

baba ganouche
David