eat the weeds

Does anyone eat weeds? I love dandelions, lambsquarters and purslane! Eddie
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Hermit) wrote:

More of us should I think. ;-)
I'm fixin' to start experimenting with purslane next year.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
Hermit wrote:

Harvested the turnip greens from a spilled package in the St Augustine...does that count?
Lar
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Hermit) expounded:

I've been putting purslane in my salads for years. Not too wild about dandelions, lambsquarters are good. I love dressing up salads with edible flowers like johnny jump-ups.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:45:46 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Hermit) wrote: