Easy Question about how to plant what is the row part?

If I use a tiller, I get a row. Which part is the row? There is a high part and a little "valley" part. Which part do I plant the plant in? Thanks.

How much rain do you get? If plenty, plant on the ridge for drainage. If not, plant in the valley to catch maximum water.
Steve http://mysite.freeserve.com/steveandmaggiesplot

Good advice, just remember that row refers to a straight line whether ridge (list) or valley.