Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

From: I.B.Bubba ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

This previously quoted article is almost if not identical to the longer article here:
http://www.ces.purdue.edu/extmedia/AY/AY-279.html

I think do read this article one or two year ago, since the poster(I.B.Bubba) said it's a strip down version, I think it's better to use his version than on the website.
BTW: Salty, I do saw your other posting, but it will take me quite a lot of time to reply you due to my bad English. It's 1:05 AM here now, I may reply you by tonight.
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

no problem, take your time.

I just realize this is one of the link you give me before, since I do save it offline in my Todo foulder few days ago, but not read at it yet.
I think it's good for me to review this article again, may understand more from this review then the previous reading.

Today I'm dumping rice hull to my land again, will be busy in these few days. :-)
Thanks for the link, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

Ni Hau Wong:
Where do you live?
John

Based on his lat and long in his sig., somewhere in Indonesia I think.

Ni Hau. :-)

Now at my hometown, a town called Kota Bharu in a country called Malaysia.
Cheers, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

Very tropical, great place for Hoya and Orchid collections.
Mary

Yah, I do saw wild orchid while I work in a jungle at age 16.
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m

I saw a wild orchid a few weeks ago while soaking in a California hot spring. What's your point?
-- http://www.spinics.net/photo /

1. The only place I do saw wild orchid are in jungle, not something that you will found at road side. 2. Nowaday, I will not see wild orchid even in a jungle. May be still can find in those really big jungle.
I believe pollution here will make me die earlier.
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m