Droopy tomaotes

After getting off the Ark, I checked the garden. Some tomato plants look wilted. I know it's from all this rain. Anyone else having this problem?

garden
James wrote:

When it comes to growing tomatoes I do not have a green thumb. My tomato plants look wilted and droopy even when we don't have a lot of rain. Also, the plants never seem to produce much. Any suggestions for a poor gardener like me???
I am also having this problem in Philadelphia. Anything we can do about it?
James wrote:

Suzanne wrote: [snip] ...having this problem in Philadelphia. Anything we can do about it?
Your gardens are waterlogged. All you can do now is hope you don/t get more heavy rain any time soon. Once the plants recover, be sure to spray a fungicide to protect your foliage.