Don't get much better ...

Tonight's dinner included home-grown tomatoes from the garden on our BLT's , grilled slices of straight neck squash with garlic oil salt and pepper , and right now I'm eating a slice of blackberry cream pie from berries I picked . Oh , and there's 9 more pints of home grown green beans canned and stored as of today . Wait'll y'all see what I do with all those muscadines out there !

Reply to
Terry Coombs