Does anyone have experience dehydrating Chinese vegetables?

I've read people hanging up pak choi to dry. I like to preserve bitter melon, Chinese okra (cee gwa), winter melon. My winter melons rot easily. Bitter melon ripens very fast and cee gwa gets tough very quickly. Since I usually get a big bunch bearing at the same time, much of it goes to waste.

bitter

Ever tried a Google search on the subject? "Dehydrating vegetables" has about 2,510 topics. J.

I know that, and I would have told you that it did, had I found it. I was hoping you would sieve through and find one that dealt with Chinese veg. Incidentally, have you ever tried fresh Chinese mustard cabbage? It's called "kai choi" in Cantonese, and "jie cai" in Mandarin, and I can tell you, there is *nothing* on this good Earth that can beat that when placed in a soup (not cooked with it). J.