Do woodchucks eat clover?

We have quite a bit of clover in our 'lawn'. We also have a surplus of woodchucks. I've seen woodchucks sitting in the clover, appearing to graze on it. Is this possible? I thought only cows could eat that stuff.
Thanks, George
George wrote:

To a whistle pig aka ground hog - clover is candy. They eat about anything green.