Delicious

The strawberries are ripening even as I type . Already picked a couple-three quarts , and there's lots more . This is what strawberries are

*supposed* to taste like . I'm so glad I restrained myself last year and pinched almost all the blossoms . I have easily 10X the 14 plants I stuck in the ground . We've actually started freezing some , until we get enough for a batch of jam . This is going to be a GREAT summer !
Reply to
Terry Coombs