delaway perrenial cabbage aka kale?

g'day,
looking to source seeds for the delaway cut and come again cabbage (common description), might be more closer to kale?
2 seed co's over GB way both state that this seed in particular cannot be exported out of the union. e/mailed one who seems so far to have ignored the e/mail.
there will be no border issues with seeds coming into australia so long as they are accompanied by a declaration with the botanical name of the seeds inscribed on it.
any ideas please?
--
Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither
gardenlen wrote:

I think it must be kale, I don't know anything like a cabbage that is cut and come again that isn't some sort of kale. There are a number of cultivars that have slightly different habits and flavour. I like curly kale.

Do they have any photos? You can get a number of kales from local seed merchants including Diggers and Eden. Why would there be any restriction on exporting plant material? This seems odd.
David
g'day david,
yes i can go the kale way if need be, i ahve some russian red i think the bloke called it seed coming from US.
yes very odd with both seed companies in GB they have an export restriction on these particular seeds. no ryhm or reason to it.
the delaware cabbage is an heirloom plant, be interesting to give it a try.
might have to find someone over there to buy it and send it for me? so far no offers to do so.
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:58:03 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"