"Defiant" tomatoes

Has anybody grown them? Are they any good? They're supposed to be resistant to both early and late blights.
Once again, late blight has wiped-out most of my tomato crop. They looked good until we had a week of cool weather in August that rained every evening.
The "Opalka" paste tomatoes seem to be doing okay-ish in spite of the blight (so I will grow them again)
Maybe next year I'll remember to spray the toms once a week with a fungicide whether they need it or not.