dark belle watermelon seed source

hello,
if anyone knows of a north america source for these seeds please let me know. so far, all of the asian sources i've checked with have minimum orders of $100 or higher.
thanks for everyone's help!

orders
These folks carry them
www.green-seeds.com
Do a SEARCH on their catalog
yes, i found the green-seeds.com source as well, sadly they're in vietnam with a minimum order requirement of $200

Try here: http://www.southernexposure.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=%2255113%22
$2.90 per pkg.
Cindy
hello cindy,
thanks for the link - the watermelon this link points to is a variety called "black tail." altho this may be a good variety, right now i'm on the hunt for the other one....
thanks!

vietnam
http://www.southernexposure.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=%2255113%22
The dark belle is a hybrid ice box melon released from the the Known-You Seed company (Taiwan). It has been field tested by Washington State University so some one there may be able to supply more info. Seed quest only lists Green Seed. Known-You http://www.knownyou.com/english.htm seems to limited to asia, but some of thier cultivars like the Santa tomato have made to the North American Market.
whenever i post a watermelon question sooner or later you become part of the information chain - thanks so much farmerdill for all your help over the years :)
i have been in contact with WSU for a # of weeks, having written them after reading the results of their mini-melon study last year. they are doing an even bigger study this year, growing up to 50 mini-melon varieties using two different watering methods (drip vs. overhead). the results are supposed to be posted by the end of november, if not sooner. they promised to send me a list of all the cultivars along with their source within the next few days. one of the asian companies, after many emails back n forth, said they'd send me a few sample seeds for free (bypassing their $100 minimum order requirement) - i don't know if they were sincere or not but i called their bluff and provided a ship to address.
in the 2003 WSU study, the variety "dark belle" outperformed the other varieties in both # of melons per plant as well as avg weight of each melon. additionally, this variety was highest rated for quality in their customer feedback program. my beloved "yellow doll" variety performed quite poorly in comparison. i adore the performance of this variety in the many years i've been growing it, if "dark belle" is even better, we're all in for a real treat when it becomes available on this side of the atlantic.

Seed
so
Green
asia,