Damned Leaf Spot

Thanks. Most years I grow at least one cherry tomato plant but last year didn't. I won't make that mistake again. (I have seeds that I've kept from previous years and have been trying to grow some inside under lights - as I've been talking about in another thread.)

Reply to
~misfit~

I try to be as organic as possible but finances especially dictate that I compromise from time to time. However if and when I do compromise I try to use older 'tried and true' low-impact substances.

True. I usually grow three or four varieties including a cherry tomato but, as the previous year the Grosse Lisse was by far my favourite and I'm having to cut back a bit on non-tree food growing (essentially 'soil working') I decided to just grow the Grosee Lisse last year. Lesson learned.

Nice! :)

Reply to
~misfit~

Spring is a gardener's season on hope, late summer is one of distress.

I have squirrels or chipmunks raiding the tomatoes. Lost a lot this week.

I will set some mouse traps around a few plants, but who knows what approach the critters are using.

Reply to
Boron Elgar