&*(#&^ Dallas!!!

Well,

I have to go buy all new transplants for my vegetable garden. Following an 80 degree weekend then a 70 degree weekend, I decided to get the garden going. Frost on St. Patricks day turned all my green brown. How ironic :(

I think I'll wait a couple more weeks.

Jay

Reply to
FriscoSoxFan

My sympathies.

It's been a cold spring here in South Carolina. We've had some warm days, but the nights have been in the thirties and low forties. If the weather doesn't turn soon, I'm going to have a problem. My seedlings are about to out grow their little pots, but I don't have room on my seed starting stand for larger pots.

Usually by this time I've repotted everything that needed it and put it out into the cold frame. Actually, last year at this time I had simply moved all the seedlings out to the front porch since the weather was lovely.

This year I haven't even started any of the herbs and flowers because I'm afraid they'll sprout and I won't have a place for them under the lights. I find myself checking The Weather Channel's web site every day for the ten day forecast, hoping I'll see those night time temperatures inch up.

Gah! I just want it to hurry up and really be spring!

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Reply to