Cumbers dying?

I planted Burpless cucumbers this spring and have been harvesting quite a few, but it appears the plants are dying. How long do they normally live? They are planted in half-whiskey barrels and grew like crazy and, like I said, have put out a lot. Is it too late to start more from seed and expect more before frost? I live in Toledo, Oh, zone 2, I think

Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy