Cultivators

For a veggie garden - any recommendations on a small easy to use cultivator? I have a bit of a physical problem and lots of birthdays and am wondering if one might help me. All of the online ads promote ones that are pretty heavy and I guess there is no such thing an electric one.

Reply to
Greta

Yes there is:

Reply to
Omelet

Or you might look into no-till gardening (sometimes known as lasagna gardening) which uses no expensive equipment, puts the emphases on mulching and it is better for the soil.

Billy