Culantro

Anyone tried growing it? I haven't had much success with cilantro, and only learned of (and sampled) culantro last week. Good stuff!

Reply to
Shanghai McCoy

I love cilantro, it is best fresh from a plant. Be careful not to let it dry out or get too hot. Eventually it will get seeds and turn into coriander! So you have a dual purpose herb.

Reply to
angela

Look up Culantro (note the spelling).

It's not cilantro.

Reply to
phorbin

Following up on my own post...

Culantro - Eryngium foetidum

Cilantro - Coriandrum sativum

They're cousins and get mistaken for each other.

Now I have to get back to working on the spring herb order.

Yeah... It's November and I have spring on my mind.

Reply to
phorbin