Culantro

Anyone tried growing it? I haven't had much success with cilantro, and only learned of (and sampled) culantro last week. Good stuff!
I love cilantro, it is best fresh from a plant. Be careful not to let it dry out or get too hot. Eventually it will get seeds and turn into coriander! So you have a dual purpose herb.
In article <9d7fe789-9685-4dd3-822d-
says...

Look up Culantro (note the spelling).
It's not cilantro.
@yahoo.com says...

Following up on my own post...
Culantro - Eryngium foetidum
Cilantro - Coriandrum sativum
They're cousins and get mistaken for each other.
Now I have to get back to working on the spring herb order.
Yeah... It's November and I have spring on my mind.