Cucumbers

Is the temperature range I am having in the greenhouse causing the leaves to curl? MJ
On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:12:50 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

My psychic friend says YES, it is. She also says your grandfather wants to tell you where he buried the chest of jewels.
Perhaps you'd like to indicate the temperature, and at what stage of development the cucumbers are at, as well as your climate and light conditions?
My cucumbers are only just starting to germinate, the seed leaves are only just unfurling.

They have 5 leaves and are just starting the tendrals. the temperature has ranged from 50 to 75. I am in eastern North Carolina and the winter here has been quite mild.
On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 03:35:20 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Are you growing them with a light? The wide fluctuation in temperature may not be doing them any good.

Nope, just the sun
Wine Delilah;952613 Wrote: > It's a shame you gave up on the cucumbers Alan..they are indeed tricky > to grow and come in all shapes and sizes but with enough care and > attention the rewards can be huge...it's possible you are putting them > in too large a hole, I suggest you only put them in holes that are a > snug fit..

A snug fit is ideal WD and should aid Alans problem. I also find that a little moisture, not too much mind, is also a good thing before entry.
--
arry the plant

How much are cucumber bulbs?
--