Cucumbers

My fall planting is doing well but I have white flowers as well as yellow ones on the same plant. I have never seen this before, any ideas? MJ

You may have a gourd or luffa in the mix.

I thought of that but they are on the vine right next to the yellow flowers. If I knew how to send a photo I would
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com;939123 Wrote: > On Oct 9, 10:13*am, "Steve Peek" snipped-for-privacy@ioa.com wrote:-

I had a similar thing with tomatoes this year, half the plant was green and the other half nearly white. The split in colour was sudden and ran straight down the stem. The flowers and tomatoes on this half were white from the start and the Tomatoes onll turnes a very pale yellow. Can't tell you what they taste like as I haven't dared eat one yet! No idea what caused it. It seemed almost like variagation.
--
Potman

If it is recent, it is probably humidity (rain, or fog).
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and