Cucumbers

My fall planting is doing well but I have white flowers as well as yellow ones on the same plant. I have never seen this before, any ideas? MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

You may have a gourd or luffa in the mix.

Reply to
Steve Peek

I thought of that but they are on the vine right next to the yellow flowers. If I knew how to send a photo I would

Reply to
mjciccarel

I had a similar thing with tomatoes this year, half the plant was green and the other half nearly white. The split in colour was sudden and ran straight down the stem. The flowers and tomatoes on this half were white from the start and the Tomatoes onll turnes a very pale yellow. Can't tell you what they taste like as I haven't dared eat one yet! No idea what caused it. It seemed almost like variagation.

Reply to
Potman

If it is recent, it is probably humidity (rain, or fog).

Reply to
Billy