Cucumber - Picture for NG.jpg (0/1)

Hi,
Can anybody suggest what might be wrong with my cucumbers? The leaves have gone very speckled yellow and are now curling up, going brown and dying.
Small photo attached.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:42:33 GMT, Steve Newport

Since this is not a binary group many news servers do not propagate pictures. Post the picture to a binary group and give the location here or use http://www.tinypic.com/and give the URL for it.
--
Susan N.

Ah, Sorry. Didn't realise. OK have used tiny pic.
http://i5.tinypic.com/20k7pfs.jpg
Quite good that site!

Steve--thanks for posting that photo. My zucchini have the same problem...I have harvested only about seven fruits, and now there seem to be no more female flowers. This was from fresh seed from the package.
I tried to take a pic, got several shots, only to find that the memory card is shot...and no longer being made...time for a new camera, I guess!
Thanks again, Deb

Nutrient deficiency, possibly K.
Were you plants fertilized?
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:29:30 -0400, "TQ" <ToweringQs AT adelphia.net> wrote:

As in feed? I have been watering with phosphogen which contans 8.6% Pot Oxide ( according to the label))

'Fertilzed' was a rather imprecise way to refer to feeding.
Spider mites can cause leaves to look that way, too.