Cucumber - Picture for NG.jpg (0/1)

Hi,

Can anybody suggest what might be wrong with my cucumbers? The leaves have gone very speckled yellow and are now curling up, going brown and dying.

Small photo attached.

Reply to
Steve Newport

Since this is not a binary group many news servers do not propagate pictures. Post the picture to a binary group and give the location here or use

and give the URL for it.

Reply to
The Cook

Ah, Sorry. Didn't realise. OK have used tiny pic.

good that site!

Reply to
Steve Newport

Steve--thanks for posting that photo. My zucchini have the same problem...I have harvested only about seven fruits, and now there seem to be no more female flowers. This was from fresh seed from the package.

I tried to take a pic, got several shots, only to find that the memory card is shot...and no longer being made...time for a new camera, I guess!

Thanks again, Deb

Reply to
Deb Hayes

Nutrient deficiency, possibly K.

Were you plants fertilized?

Reply to
TQ

As in feed? I have been watering with phosphogen which contans 8.6% Pot Oxide ( according to the label))

Reply to
Steve Newport

'Fertilzed' was a rather imprecise way to refer to feeding.

Spider mites can cause leaves to look that way, too.

Reply to
TQ