Cucuber V gourds

I have made a bit of a error. I planted several pots of cucumber and gourds few weeks ago which are all growing well and now need to be planted out, only problem is I do not know which is which ( I was not roganised enough to lable them )

This would not be a problem but I want to keep the cucmbers in the greenhouse and the gourds can go outside

Does anyone know any way of identifying them ? I could sort out some pictures if anyone thinks they could indentify them from the pictures.

One big difference between the two is one type has massive root growth out of the bottom of the pot, just mention in case this helps

Cheers

Phil

Reply to
Phil

It's hard in the cucurbit family. Bill who putters found this:

thread from 5-13

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies