Could some one send me the following in exchange for cash or seeds?

Hello, Could someone send me the following seeds or saplings:

  1. Blueberry ( preferably: Bluegold or Ivanhoe ), Raspberry ( preferably: Autumn Bliss or Glen Moy ), Strawberry, Plum.
  2. Cocoa plant.

I could pay cash up-to 10 USD right away and perhaps more depending upon what stuff you have. I don't mind paying in advance but it has to be via PayPal.

I live in Bangalore, India so shipping may be expensive. I doubt you'd be able to ship saplings but seeds could be shipped quite easily !

I would be glad to send seeds and saplings from here, but you'll have to tell me how you want it packaged. I also do web sites and know about computers so if you want a web site done in exchange i'd be glad to oblige.

Reply to
Vivek.M