Corn-to-Ethanol: US Agribusiness Magic Path To A World Food Monopoly

Page 4 of 5

And big Agra is already trying to find a way to get people to eat more:-)
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Billy wrote:

If I smoke pot, man, awake is NOT what I will be.

How about if we give you a Stratocaster and some pedals?
Ferd Farkel wrote:

like mari-wah-wah? I like dat.
My last imbibing, of anything fun, was almost 23 years ago. But I'm better off for it.

Rodney Dangerfield claimed to have smoked it every day since 1940. Didn't seem to hurt his comedic timing.
Ferd Farkel wrote:

Yeah, but look at his eyes, man. Like glaucoma or something.

You ever see him with a dog and a cane?
Ferd Farkel wrote:

No. Him, he could see behind him.

Nah, thyroid most likely. Pot smokers are protected against glaucoma, believe it or not!
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
Ann wrote:

That's right. I thought it was the other way around.

Excuse me! Ya'll are talkin' 'bout smokin' pot in this group?
This is rec.gardens.edible. Please note the part that says *edible*!!!!
Please limit your discussions to methods of ingesting pot. like, brownies and tea and tuna sandwich seasoning, OK?
Charlie
Charlie expounded:

I'm not the one who brought it up, I merely corrected an inaccuracy. I no longer ingest it in any form. Those were the daze.....;o)
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

I cannot resist!
Then, the busy years went rushing by us We lost our starry notions on the way If, by chance, I'd see you in the tavern, We'd smile at one another and we'd say
Those were the days, my friend We thought they'd never end We'd sing and dance forever and a day We'd live the life we'd choose We'd fight and never lose Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days ~Mary Hopkins
There are times that I miss those daze.......
Charlie
Charlie expounded:

I thought you couldn't.

Me too.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked
Ann wrote:

I smoked pot for a month one night.
Charlie wrote:

Don't bogart that zucchini, my friend, pass it over to me.

That's one HELL of a blunt.

Not for Tommy Chong
On Oct 17, 10:47 am, Charlie wrote:

I dunno. That rolling paper was bigger than any blunt I've ever seen.
Ferd Farkel wrote:

Never blow shotguns with a corncob pipe, unless you want a smoldering lap.