Contaminated Manure/compost

I apologise if this has already been posted elsewhere, You will be aware of the problems gardeners experienced last year re: use of manure that had been contaminated with aminopyralid - a particularly persistent herbicide. Although the chemical was temporarily withdrawn problems have also been experienced again this year.
If you are unaware and wish to read about the problem I have collated lots of information which can be accessed from links from this page of my website
http://tinyurl.com/5eyaft The government are currently considering an application to reinstate the licence and an epetition has been set up against this which can be accessed
http://tinyurl.com/ltelwx You may wish to consider signing it.
In any event - to try and cut down on the number of people falling foul of the problem a group of us are trying to publicise the need to be cautious when obtaining manure. I hope you willhelp by spreading the word.
--
glallotments

Thanks for the up date.
--

- Billy

Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common