Comments? Debates?

"Human activities have approximately doubled the amount of reactive nitrogen cycling though the biosphere compared to pre-industrial conditions, with most of this increase occurring during the last thirty years.3

The largest human additions of nitrogen stem from an increased use of inorganic fertilizers.4"

planet does not need this much nitrogen ... and never has. Bill

Reply to
Anonymous

Why would I want to debate with a troll who hides behind an anonymous address?

Reply to
Ray Drouillard

You don't need my email address to respond to a newsgroup posting. That's why I don't post it here where harvester bots can find it.

In two years of postings, no one except you has ever mistaken me for a troll. You can find my postings by searching the archives for "replyonlist.com", "organic-earth.com" and, of course, "notarealserver.com" in the sender field of whatever search mechanism your newsreader / web browser permits.

Want to contact me directly? I don't see any reason for that, but here's a tip: I publish enough information to do that in every posting I make. It only takes 3 mouse clicks to get my address into the "To:" line of an email.

Bill

Reply to
Anonymous