Coming home

We were gone for a week. The plants had done very nicely and the weeds really took off. Hope I can get the weeds out before they start again.
This morning I pulled up granyx and red burgundy onions, shallots and garlic. Right now they are all drying out. Now I need to see if I can find the rest of the beets. Then I will pull up the spinach that is going to seed.
Then I will have 3 raised boxes free to plant some beans in to replace the ones that did not come up earlier this year.
Back to work.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills