Colorful Elderberries

Raintree Nursery ( www.raintreenursery.com ) has golden and powder blue elderberries. I've been harvesting the wild elderberries at our place for many years to make wine (details at http://home.comcast.net/~rbfarm/mwine.html ) but never knew there were such varieties available. Has anyone had any experience with the fruit of such bushes?
Paul