Codling Moth and Entrust

I've seen a little info about a new pesticide for codling moth (among other things) called Entrust. It is a spinosad type and is made by Dow Agrosciences and is listed as Organic.
Does anyone know any more about Entrust? In particular where can you buy it? Our local outlets don't know about it.
Bill Moats Pau Hana Farm Milton-Freewater, OR
After searching Google for several minutes, I finally found it here: http://www.fedcoseeds.com/forms/ogs26_cat.pdf If I'm reading it right, they sell it for $375 a pound!!
Steve
Bill Moats wrote:

Yowser! $375 is a bit beyond my range. The application rate is 1-2 oz/acre so 1 lb. would go a long way....but I only have 30 trees. It sounds like such a good pesticide that someone will probably make smaller amounts available...I hope.
Bill