"cloning" tomatoes

I'd like to try propagating tomatoes with cuttings . I have some rooting hormone powder , but am unsure of how big the plants need to be , and what to cut off to try this . Anyone been there and done that ? I have seedlings about 4" tall , with 3-5 leaves . I have tried this with a cutting from a self-rooted rose and it seems to beworking for that - leaves haven't wilted and it appears to have a bit of new growth . That one has been coverd with a baggie to retain moisture so I don't have to mist it 4 times a day ...
--
Snag

Tomatoes root at the drop of a hat: Stick any size cutting in dirt; keep it damp, stand back. New growth means they've struck. Since they'll root anywhere along the stem, you don't need to worry about leaf nodes, etc.
Gary Woods wrote:

Groovy ! So one of my Amish Paste tomatoes is taller than the rest and it's now minus one leaf . I clipped it close to the stem , wetted it , dipped it , and now it's in a starter cell .
--
Snag