Cloche aka cat hammock

Over the weekend I knocked in 4 stakes and stapled some frost cloth across the top. It was supposed to be a cloche for a succulent. Today my wife got home and found our thick as a plank black & white cat using it is a hammock. Last night I found another of the cats sleeping on some towels in the washing machine. Daft.