clipping

I planted my pepper seeds last night. Set up some lamps. The seed man suggests that you snip off the early leaves. I never did that and not sure if I should. I got peppers from Ghost to Jalapeno.
I should also heat up my dirt.
On the final growing season, it has been found that the root temperature is highly influential on hotness level.
greg
In article

Do you mean that last year you noticed that soil temperature affected the scoville score of the peppers?

--
- Billy
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the

No, I reported what a fellow PHD worker observed during an experiment with his daughter some time ago. Soil temperature mattered.
greg