clipping

I planted my pepper seeds last night. Set up some lamps. The seed man suggests that you snip off the early leaves. I never did that and not sure if I should. I got peppers from Ghost to Jalapeno.

I should also heat up my dirt.

On the final growing season, it has been found that the root temperature is highly influential on hotness level.

greg

Reply to
Gz

Do you mean that last year you noticed that soil temperature affected the scoville score of the peppers?

Reply to
Billy

he poor have no food, they call you a communist.

No, I reported what a fellow PHD worker observed during an experiment with his daughter some time ago. Soil temperature mattered.

greg

Reply to
Gz