Cleaning Ring Culture Beds

Hi everybody, another new poster. Last year I built in my greenhouse tw

ring culture beds 8ft by 16 inches, lined them with plastic and fille them with about 6inches of builders ballast. I then grew tomatoes o them in bottomless pots. It was very successful.

I am getting ready for this year now and wonder how I am going to clea them. Removing the stones would be difficult so I was wondering if there wa anything I could use to swamp the beds with that would do the job. was thinking of Jeyes fluid but would it be safe for tomatoes.

Any Ideas ? Many thanks folks

-- Jabsco

Reply to
Jabsco