Chili pepper plant not flowering

I have a Hot Tepin chili pepper plant that is now 2 years old. I grew it from seed & it's now in a pot in my greenhouse about 2' tall. The leaves seem to drop off regularly but there's always new leaves already growing when this happens. It's also never flowered. Is this normal as i've never grown a chili pepper plant before. What am i doing to upset it & will it ever fruit?!
Any advice gratefully received!
Callie
--
callie

Most chili plants are annuals or biannual, you may be better off with planting some new ones from seed. I don have soem that are 2-3 yrs old, they tend to grow slower as you described.
thanks, Simon
In article

I have a chili petin that is 10 years old...
I get hundreds of little peppers on it every year. Mine has already fruited this year, along with the two new ones that appeared last year along the fence line.
Is it getting enough sun, or perhaps too much water? Or not enough water? Mine only lose their leaves in the winter.
--
Peace! Om