cherry tree leaves

something is eating holes in the leaves of my miniature cherry tree, have looked during daylight hours but cant see the culprit(s)
any advice will be very welcome plus what to zap the bugs with
--
billbishop

billbishop said:

Try looking at night. Not sure where you are or what pests might be around where you are, but here we have had trouble with earwigs and Asiatic garden beetles, both of which feed at night.
I would never recommend spraying anything on a guess. Best to have an idea what the pest actually is and go from there.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
'Pat Kiewicz[_2_ Wrote: > ;990315']billbishop said:-

located south coast uk
--
billbishop