Cherry tomatoes in hanging baskets.

I'm going to plant out some cherry toms in baskets this year.
After I've got the seedlings to come through, I plant them i individual pots, until they get to a height of around 6 inches?
At this stage, will they grow upwards by themselves?
When I transfer them to the hanging baskets, how do I train them ove the edges? Are they vine-like? Will they just do this naturally, or d they need support
-- nightofjoy
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:09:57 +0100, nightofjoy

You had probably better get a variety of tomato that is geared to container growing. I grow cherry tomatoes but the plants are full sized -- 6 feet tall with a thick stem.
--
Susan N.

The Cook;784500 Wrote:

I have three types of tomato, all apparently can be grown in hangin baskets
-- nightofjoy