Cherry tomatoes and shade

Seems I can get ripe cherry tomatoes at this time. I lost access to a sunny garden. Dad passed. Was wondering and will try to fry green cherry tomatoes as I saw an interesting recipe for a BLT.
Fry your green tomatoes and your bacon. Layer in you sandwich along with ripe tomatoes and greens.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://honest-food.net /
Bill who putters wrote:

my condolences Bill.

many tomatoes taste fine when green if you've eaten fried green tomato sandwiches and liked them i'd say go for it. :)
songbird