Cherry tomato plant pruning

Hi all,
I'm new to growing tomatoes and I have a question on pruning. These plants are Husky cherry tomatoes and Cherry 100 tomatoes. When is a good time to start pruning. These started a little late and are about 3' tall. I see 2 have 2 stems. I have yet to look for suckers. Right now they have started flowering and 2 have some fruit. Whets a good height for these guys.
From what I can gather these are indeterminate plants.
Any insight is appreciated.
Martin

IIRC, no difference was found in crop production between pruned and unpruned tomato plants.
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

I just get rid of anything that is dead or that is seriously crowding out the fruits. I never follow a plan and I get hundreds of tomatoes every summer. I leave the suckers on too--just push the extra branches back into the cages. More tomatoes for me! --S.

Days to harvest, Huskey Cherry Tomato - 68, Sweet 100 - 65 Generally, early season varieties (less than 70 days to harvest) do not require pruning. See: <http://kcgardens.kansascity.com/node/2081 This gets into quantity of harvest (think supermarkets) but doesn't address quality (think garden).
--

- Billy

"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:20:58 -0400, "Martin Riddle"

Depending on the variety some people like to prun their tomatoe plants. Prunning decreases the number of fruits, but increases their size. I have never prunned cherry tomatoes. I just let them grow anywhere except I do keep them off the ground.

Thanks to all for the insight.
Cheers