cheap seedlings

Page 2 of 2
You're grilling your asparagus? We snap them off and eat them raw, standing in the garden. :)
--
snipped-for-privacy@insectgraphics.com
Visit insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs

Too tempting to wait. ;-d
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Bill Rose wrote:

Who's kidding who? Forget the asparagus and eat the hollandaise sauce directly.

Eat it??? Are you kidding??? I don't bother with that, I just apply it directly to my hips and thighs.
Steve Bonine wrote:

Andy writes:
Yeah. De acuredo !! I live in a heavily forested area and have all the oak leave I can carry..... This year, I am going to clear off most of Texas to try the mulch thing since there are few things I would like to avoid more than an aerobic workout with a hoe........ Never tried cauliflower, but thanks for the tip.... I'll buy it.... However, tomatoes are expensive here,.... comparitively, and if I buy $5 worth of plants from Home Depot, I can grow $100 worth of tomatoes...... Unfortunately, I can only eat about $25 <GGG> Another hobby I think I'll take up is making salsa, or some kind of dip, that I can "process"..... I hate to throw them out when they go bad.... and my neighbors won't answer the door in the summertime if they see me coming with a sack......
Still, I enjoy the hell out of it......
After 40 years as a "technical dude" before retirement, this gardening thing is a welcome pastime..... even with the labor involved...
Andy in Eureka, Texas
James wrote:

And it is worthwhile to avoid the big box stores with their low quality higher priced plants. Around here we get much better quality plants for a lower price at the mom & pop places.