Cheap planters?

The recent thread on planter bottoms makes me wonder if people actually pay the obscene prices for plastic pots asked by nurseries. A big 20 inch faux terra cotta is often marked in excess of $20.
Bill

Only if I feel I need a decorative pot. ;-)
I have one of the large cement pedastal ones out front for my geraniums.
--
Om.