Chamoile Leaves

I grew a few boxes of chamoille (for tea) (sorry for spelling). Can anyone tell me the best way to use it. Do you just pick the leaves and put them in a tea strainer? Do I put the whole stem in as it seems to be be one long plant. Anyone dry them?
Thanks in advance..
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eddyoy37) wrote:

Usually you pick chamomile flowers, but the leaf has taste, too, even if not as much.

Yes. Best done spread on a piece of cloth spread on a layer of newspapers, as the yellow parts of the flowers are strongest, and they tend to disappear if the plant is dried in bundles hanging upside-down.
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eddyoy37) wrote:

You use the flowers. :-) Pick and dry them, and store in an air tight jar.
K.
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Chamomile, presumably - you pick the little daisylike FLOWERS and dry them and that is what is used for the tea, which is steeped by pouring boiling water over them and leaving for five minutes, then strain and drink.
Denise