Capsicum - Scotch Bonnet Advice

First time I have attempted to grow Scotch bonnets.
A little concerned they are growing too slowly and will not mature.
Are they best kept in greenhouse or should I harden them off outside???
Summer in England is a bit hit and miss. Varieties such as Anaheim, Apache and Cayenne seem best for English climate.
Just trying something different.
Brian
--
tvrchimaera

tvrchimaera wrote:

How about you tell us what your climate is. What is your maximum and minimum daily temperature likely to be over summer? How long is your growing season between last and first frost?
--
David