Can you ID this thing ?????

I found this on the step yesterday. A part of its head is missing. What is it? Thank you in advance , Kate
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:56:11 -0600 in

No problem.

Wish I could help, but that one's a mystery!

It would have helped if she had posted a link to a picture... ;-)
<hint> This group does not translate binaries.
I'm sorry the picture didn't come through . Kate
Katra wrote:

Ken Anderson wrote:

Are you being funny or did you really see a picture? All I see is the text followed by a page of white on white. If there was a picture attached, my news server left it out (as it should on this group).
Steve

Possibly funny, but it's arguable. Yes, I had a blank screen too. Where is our OP???