Can you ID this thing ?????

I found this on the step yesterday. A part of its head is missing. What is it? Thank you in advance , Kate

Reply to
Kate ......

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:56:11 -0600 in , "Kate ......" graced the world with this thought:

No problem.

Reply to
belly

Wish I could help, but that one's a mystery!

Reply to
Ken Anderson

It would have helped if she had posted a link to a picture... ;-)

This group does not translate binaries.

Reply to
Katra

Are you being funny or did you really see a picture? All I see is the text followed by a page of white on white. If there was a picture attached, my news server left it out (as it should on this group).

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Possibly funny, but it's arguable. Yes, I had a blank screen too. Where is our OP???

Reply to
Ken Anderson

I'm sorry the picture didn't come through . Kate

Katra wrote:

Reply to
Kate ......