can you eat tomatoes with some blilght on them

Heylo
Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes tha doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes hav this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, cause it ? Thanks Quiltymo
-- quiltymom
Heylo
Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes tha doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes hav this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, cause it ? Thanks Quiltymo
-- quiltymom
| | Heylo | | Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes that | doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes have | this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, caused | it ? | Thanks | Quiltymom | | | -- | quiltymom
Blighted fruit is OK to eat, but it/s not OK for canning.
--
TQ

"In a changing world, we want more people to have control over your own
life."