Can Preying Mantis' take care of garden pests?

I was wondering if preying mantises could get rid of all (or most infamous) pests in my garden without eating my plants?
Sure. They only eat live insects, not plants. They eat *all* insects, not just the ones you would like for them to eat. You want to have them eating when you have bugs you want eaten, so a bit of a juggling act, and they don't live forever and they don't stay where you put them exactly.

Mantises don't eat plants... ;-) While they are voracious predators, they can only be in limited numbers in any one area because they also eat each other!
A mix of predators works best...
--
K.

BenGman Wrote:

It's actually "praying mantis" because they look like they are praying These insects can be very helpful in destroying harmful bugs Lady(beetles)bugs will also help
-- Hunter77