Can I dig pine bark into my garden?

Hi All,
One of my garden plots has visqueen over it and seven holes that I grow stuff through. The visqueen has pine bark as cover over it.
If I decide to recover the entire area and remove the visqueen, can just dig the pine bark under, or do I need to remove it?
Many thanks, -T
T wrote:

why not reuse it as a top mulch in your gardens?
seems like a waste of a valuable material to dig it in and then cover it...
songbird
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:14:51 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:

I agree, plus it would probably tie up a large amount of nitrogen in the decomp process. Steve

That's a Good Thing!
On 04/01/2015 11:08 AM, Gary Woods wrote:

Hi Songbird, Steve, and Gary,
Didn't think of that. Thank you!
-T