Calamondin Orange

Hi,
Need some guidance on growing Calmondin Orange from seeds. Three years ago I planted seeds from a calamondin orange fruit. The plants have not yet blossomed and have thorns which are not found on the parent plant. It appears that when grown from seed, the offsprings are not true calamondin orange plants. I was told that calamondins are true when planted from seed. Does anyone have any advice on this? Thanks.
Nick --
Calamondins come true from seed. Thorns generally decrease as the plant matures.
Good luck.

i concur :) i have a big one that loads me up every fall/winter :)