Burpee Matchless Tomato Seeds

Who has the Burpee Matchless tomato seeds for sale? Let me know where I can get some.

Thanks

Reply to
Von Fourche

Look under heirlooms for the cultivar "Quarter Century" which is their new name for the old "Matchless" . There I are other strains of "Matchless" available but this is the original Burpee version. The Austin strain seems to be favored by the hard core heirloom growers. It is available from

FarmerDill