Broccoflower

I'd like to try to grow this stuff next year. Is it WORTH DOING?? I have not yet grown anything from this family from seed before but I am planning on growing a few plants from this gang from seed soon. Educate me... I love brocchili and cauliflower. Thanks Farmer Joe

It's one of my favorites... :-) and very expensive!
If you grow it successfully, please let us know? I'll try it next winter if you are successful.
--
Om.