Botrytis

Hi I'm new and posting on behalf of my father.
He would like your recommendations for a suitable fungicide for botrytis on tomatoes, cucumber (both in-doors), strawberry and gooseberry mildew (both out-doors).
Perhaps more than one product maybe required.
He has previously used Dithane 945.
Thanks
--
Matt BuzzBee

The only fungicide I ever use is copper.

I use copper and Sulfur. When the dew point is above 65 F. and you plant densely it does help some. I try to spray before I see the problem like weeding by hand before they emerge.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon

You may try opening your plants up to more sunlight and ventilation (stronger lights, and fans) to reduce favorable conditions for mold development.
--
A garden is always a series of losses set against a few triumphs, like
life itself.

Thank you all for posting. I've passed on your comments
--
Matt BuzzBee

On Apr 24, 2:53pm, Matt BuzzBee <Matt.BuzzBee.

Matt,
US Pacific Northwest climate here, wet and cool. I use a Bordeaux Mixture protocol outside for most of the year ( more persistent than most) and a good Neem oil (Azadirachta) protocol inside. In the driest parts of the year I will use Neem for most all the gardens , just know which plants Neem may hurt. Bit slow taking full effect.
Some years this may not be enough, so for any breakouts I will use stronger chemicals but do consult someone of authority in your locale rather than the advice of the well intended.