Bobcat urine

I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.

Anyone have experience with rat poison in the garden? Do they get rid of other small animals?

Reply to
James

On 15 Jun 2004 13:56:36 -0700 in , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (James) graced the world with this thought:

what kind of small animals are we talking about here, specifically? You could catch your own bobcat and force feed it water.

Reply to
belly

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of bobcat urine.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

I've been wondering the same thing. I picture keeping the poor thing in a small cage with a collection device under the cage. How many caged bobcats would it take to sell the stuff by the gallon though? Maybe it's synthetic. :-)

Steve (the other one)

Reply to
Steve

well, that's why it costs $100/gallon.

Reply to
simy1

had to look this up - found a site that has a gallon for $40

and another that has a small spray bottle for $18.
Steve

Reply to
STEVEN STEIN

Rattlesnake urine works even better, not too many collectors around through! ;-)

'enry VIII

Reply to
'enry VIII

In our last fun filled episode, Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:05:52 +0100, "shazzbat" proclaimed:

Vewy, vewy carefully.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

To get rid of voles and mice, buy regular little mouse traps. Bait them with a mixture of peanut butter and honey. Put the traps all around the edges of the garden and be ready to clean the traps out several times a day.

I've caught everything from voles to grizzly bears with that bait. It works.

Jan, in Alaska

Reply to
Jan Flora

Reply to