Bobcat urine

I was looking into using it to get rid of voles and mice. However at over $100 a gallon, I think I'll just use mouse traps.
Anyone have experience with rat poison in the garden? Do they get rid of other small animals?
On 15 Jun 2004 13:56:36 -0700 in

what kind of small animals are we talking about here, specifically? You could catch your own bobcat and force feed it water.

Call me naive, but I'd really like to know how one collects a gallon of bobcat urine.
Steve
shazzbat wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing. I picture keeping the poor thing in a small cage with a collection device under the cage. How many caged bobcats would it take to sell the stuff by the gallon though? Maybe it's synthetic. :-)
Steve (the other one)

well, that's why it costs $100/gallon.
had to look this up - found a site that has a gallon for $40 http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page1042.html and another that has a small spray bottle for $18. http://www.merrifieldgardencenter.com/products.php?pidE5&openparent 5
regards... Steve

Rattlesnake urine works even better, not too many collectors around through! ;-)
'enry VIII
In our last fun filled episode, Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:05:52 +0100,

Vewy, vewy carefully.
Penelope
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (James) wrote:

To get rid of voles and mice, buy regular little mouse traps. Bait them with a mixture of peanut butter and honey. Put the traps all around the edges of the garden and be ready to clean the traps out several times a day.
I've caught everything from voles to grizzly bears with that bait. It works.
Jan, in Alaska
Did you use the mouse traps to catch the bears with that bait?